Wednesday, August 23, 2017

OLDER

Getting Older

As I get older I realize I talk to myself because I need expert advice, “trendy' are the clothes

that still fit, I nned people to stop pissing me off, not 'anger management' , I find my people skills

are just fine, that its my tolerance for 'idiots' that needs working on, then I dont need to write it down,

I can remember that, I have days when I am a tent away from a cicus , and yes, 'on time' is when I

get there. It would be great if we could het into the dryer and come out without ' wrinkles' and

a size smaller. I notice that people my age are much older than me, 'getting lucky' is going into

a room and knowing what I am there for, nap time is like a vacation and not punishment and there

are days I wounder why I am even out of bed. I thought growing older would take some time longer,

age has for sure slowed me down but has not shut me up, and I have not learned to act my age.

Source: Jeff Mitchel of Sherrie.

No comments:

Post a Comment